– check-in from 14:00 to 22:30 (in case of arrival after this time we ask you to notify the reception, by making a note on booking or phone call, but you will still find our night porter who will have you access to your room)
– check-out by 10:00
– payment at check-in
– accepted payments: cash (up to 2999 euros), credit card / debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), bank transfer
– at check-in every guest will be asked to show a valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving license, residency permit) to the structure, in order to fulfill the requirements in terms of public safety
Children and newborns must be included in the booking, and in general all persons staying, regardless of age. The Hotel management must have a certain prediction of the number and age of the occupants, since some rooms do not have the possibility to add an extra bed or a cot.
- Why is it better to book from this official website rather than another online portal, such as Booking or Expedia? We guarantee the best price: from our official website you can book at the lowest price compared to all other portals. You will also have access to promotions and special offers exclusively bookable on our website.
- What do I have to do to book? To be able to book, you must just have an active e-mail address and a valid credit card. As soon as you have selected the chosen room, the treatment (between bed and breakfast, half board and full board) and any extras, you have just to enter your personal data and credit card details to confirm. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a booking voucher.
- Why am I required to provide credit card information? Credit card details are required just to guarantee the reservation.
- What is a non-refundable rate? A non-refundable rate is a non-cancelable rate. For these bookings the amount of the stay will be collected by the credit card you provided at any time after your booking (for this reason it’s important that you provide a valid credit card). In case of impossibility to proceed with the payment by the provided card, you will be contacted by the management who will ask you to replace it with another functional payment. If the management does not succeed to complete the transaction and it does not see the data of a new credit card, the reservation will be canceled.
- Is it possible to have a late check-out? It is necessary to ask at the reception. Late check-outs will be granted based on room availability (at the discretion of the management).
- Are there any discounts for children? Guests up to 12 years of age (not yet completed) are considered children. The price of our family rooms (triple and quadruple) is calculated in mind the presence of children. Obviously the price of half board and full board is also reduced for them.
- How much do I pay for my baby or newborn (under 2 years of age)? The children under 2 years old can sleep in parent’s bed (in a double room) with an extra charge of 5 euros / night (including breakfast), or with an extra charge of 10 euros / night sleeping in a cot.
- Does the hotel offer beach service? Of course, the Hotel has places on the beach (umbrella, sunbed and deck chair) for a fee. We offer convenient packages to use them.
- Among which formulas can you choose? Are half board and full board available? You can choose between the bed and breakfast formula (overnight stay + breakfast), the half board formula (overnight stay + breakfast + dinner or alternatively lunch) and the full board formula (overnight stay + breakfast + lunch + dinner).
- What does the half board and full board menu consist of? Is it buffet or a la carte? t’s an a la carte service. Each meal of the board includes a first course, a second course (meat or fish) and a side dish, or alternatively, a pizza with a dessert. You can choose among a wide range of dishes that are offered by our a la carte menu.
- If I booked a room rate with breakfast, can I eat at the restaurant? Of course, our restaurant is independent: you can eat like any other external customer but with 10% discount (the reception will provide you with the voucher to take advantage of this discount on your arrival).
- What are the possible costs excluded from the rate of the stay? The tourist tax (city tax, which amounts to 0.75 euros / night / person, and it’s applied for all guests from 4 years of age, for a maximum of 10 nights) and parking (2 euro /night) are excluded.
- What are the cancellation terms? The reservation is always cancellable or modifiable without penalties within 7 days before the date of arrival (check on the confirmation the date by which the cancellation is possible without penalty). Your reservation is always cancellable, within the terms, unless you have chosen a non-refundable rate: in this case the reservation is not cancellable and the total cost will be charged at any time, and in any case you have to pay the total amount of the reservation.
- Are pets allowed? Of course, we are a pet friendly structure. We are waiting for you with your dog or your cat. The requested supplement is 10 euros for the entire stay.
- What is the policy towards smokers? It is forbidden to smoke inside the rooms and bathrooms, as well as in the internal public areas. However, remember that all the rooms have a private terrace which smokers can take advantage of.
FOR INFORMATION REQUESTS, CLICK HERE.