1. The treatment of personal data means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these procedures.
2. These data will be treated by employees of the Hotel Adriatico and also by external parties involved in providing this service or carrying out support activities to furnish the same service as „Appointees of treatment”, as specified in the specific list filed in the Registered Offices located at Via Corso del Sole 119, 30028 BIBIONE (VE):
a) for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the Hotel Adriatico activities and to the management of relationships in general, such as those with customers and suppliers: thus being, for example, acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of an agreement, performing a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, managing payment or collection systems, recovering credit or goods, mitigating risks, providing ancillary services, etc.;
b) for purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations, EU legislation, and regulations issued by authorities with this specific competence;
c) for the functional activities of the Hotel Adriatico, such as customer care carried out directly or by third parties, aimed at detecting the degree of client satisfaction regarding the quality of services rendered; promotion and sale of goods and / or services of companies or third parties through letters, telephone, advertising material, market research and statistical analysis, etc.
3. The treatment of personal data can be handled manually, or through computer and electronic filing, with logics strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. The Hotel Adriatico, in performing its activities and in providing several services, uses external parties such as, but not limited to the following types of companies: insurance, car insurance, data transmission, archiving, consulting and market research and credit recovery. In this case, there may be a need to transmit the data collected to these companies, even if they operate abroad. The data collected may also be disclosed to the parent company or companies related to the Hotel Adriatico.
5. The complete and updated list of said subjects, or categories of subjects, may be obtained from: Hotel Adriatico, Via Corso del Sole 119, 30028 BIBIONE (VE) – the data controller.
6. The data must be provided voluntarily for the functional purposes of the activities carried out by Hotel Adriatico, these being: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and/or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, advertising, and/or invitations to promotional events. Any refusal to provide the data does not affect the completion of any sort relationship.
7. Individuals to whom the data refer may exercise the rights granted by law and, in particular, have the right at all times to:
a) request confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet recorded, and request that said data and their origin be communicated in an intelligible form, along with the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
b) request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data that are treated unlawfully, including data which do not require to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) request updating, correction or, where interested therein, the integration of said data;
d) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of personal data, pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
e) oppose, in whole or in part, the treatment of personal data concerning the individuals, for purposes of commercial information, or advertising materials, or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exercising said right entirely free of charge.
f) for all information and requests, please contact the Legal Representative at the above indicated registered offices of the Hotel Adriatico.
I declare that the data indicated in the fields are accurate. I also declare to have read the treatment of data statement compiled by Hotel Adriatico, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and to expressly consent to the treatment of personal data according to what is indicated in the same statement. I further declare to allow communication to the external parties indicated in the statement, as well as allow for treating personal data for: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, promotional material, invitations to promotional events. Please note that under current regulations regarding privacy, personal data provided or otherwise acquired by Hotel Adriatico as part of its activities will be treated in accordance with the above stated regulations.